YATEDAM team will be happy to meet you during Abu Dhabi International Book Fair 2017 at the stand of The Press and Publishing Association of Turkey (BASYAYBIR) / Stand: 11C29.
About the AIBF:
ADIBF is the marketplace for the publishing industry in the Middle East and North Africa. Over the years, exhibitors have benefitted from venues such as the eZone, which showcases the latest in electronic media and digital content. The Illustrators’ Corner has offered a platform for local and international talent to display their work and learn from market specialists.
The Spotlight on Rights subsidy continues to gain momentum and received 287 letters of intent this year. Our greatly enhanced professional programmes allow more exhibitors to network with new business partners in this part of the world while exploring business-to-business opportunities.
New and intellectual cultural programmes attracted an overwhelming number of visitors from the UAE, giving international exhibitors an indication of the potential of this market and the opportunities waiting to be tapped.
Exhibitors at the 2016 ADIBF can lookforward to the following highlights:
- Commitment and continued support for the Spotlight on Rights subsidy scheme
- Enhanced professional programmes, designed to identify new MENA region business partners
- Highly focused & enhanced eZone with seminars & panels targetting digital media & e-content
- Workshops and counselling sessions by experts for budding illustrators
- Matchmaking opportunities for institutional buyers & focus groups for educational publishers
We're on Professional Programme:
Wednesday April 26, 2017 18:15 – 19:00 / Ibtikar
The New Chapter of Publishing in Turkey : YATEDAM
Hamdi Tursucu – General Manager of Libraries & Publishing in Ministry of Culture, Turkey
Mehmet Demirtas – Director of YATEDAM
Tayfur Esen – Chairman of Turkey Association of Profession of Press and Publication
WHEN & WHERE
- 26 April – 2 May 2017
- 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.